Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why "Voices from the Cave?"



Two Reasons:

First of all, there is a lot we can gain by examining the lifestyles of our hunter/gatherer (HG) ancestors. There is a reason disease was practically unheard of in HG tribes and I don't think it has anything to do with the conveniences of modern living. If we listen to the "Voices" of our ancestors, we may be able to find optimal health and fitness in the toxic environment we call the modern world.

Second, I needed a place to unload. "The Cave" is my place to go and get stuff off my chest without driving my friends and family crazy. The other alternative, keeping all these random thoughts in my head, wasn't working so well, so I've decided to let them loose on the public. Sorry about that.

Living the paleo/primal lifestyle in the modern world is definitely challenging but also very rewarding. I hope that by sharing my thoughts and experiences, it will help others on their journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment